Shortened day June 28???

brucethebrat
Street Prepared Class

Shortened day June 28???

Post by brucethebrat »

Due to the extreme heat and low turnout, I propose we only run Vernon in the morning before the hottest part of the day.

Any thoughts?
See23
Modified Class

Re: Shortened day June 28???

Post by See23 »

Sure.
That would be enough for me.
Feel. Don't think.
Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Post by Brain »

I'm not against the idea, but we should probably wait and see how many people and who is there. It's not really fair if someone has come from Kamloops or something and then we tell them it's only half a day after we charge them full price.

My suggestion is that there will not be a huge number of people due to the heat. I think if we make an effort to start on time we can probably just do 3 runs - switch workers - due 3 runs - repeat. Everyone will get 6 runs and we should be out of there by 1 pm or thereabouts. Added benefit we'll shorten the time that the course workers are standing out on course if we due 3 runs per heat with presumably smaller groups
brucethebrat
Street Prepared Class

Post by brucethebrat »

Good idea Brain.
mcsinc
Prepared Class

Post by mcsinc »

I like Brain's idea. That's why he's the brains of this operation. Also to speed up turnaround time, the people working out on course should be in line-up first and as soon as they are done their 3rd or 6th run, start heading out to their station assignment. Was there an "earliest start time"?
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)