Parking Lots

Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Re: Parking Lots

Post by Brain »

spigot52 wrote:Has anyone looked at the Lavington glass plant?
Yes - it's only about a minute and a half from my parents house. It's pretty neglected and has surprisingly little paved areas.

I seem to recall KCC (or maybe Pro-West) inquired into it a few years back and got nowhere. I guess the head office is in Toronto or whatever, so reaching anyone who can make a decision is virtually impossible. I saw just recently that they cut the price to about 50% of what they were originally asking too....although I still can't imagine it selling in a hurry.
RichardMotion wrote:i'm going to be in Kamloops this weekend I'll go check it out as far as space constraints go. the parking curbs look a little ominous and may not leave enough leeway as far as width. If time allows I can check to find whom the correct person is to ask regarding permission and usage
Thanks!
RichardMotion
Street Touring Class

Re: Parking Lots

Post by RichardMotion »

Didn't get a chance to go see the TRU the weekend that I said, But did check it out Sunday. looks like it would probably suit our needs quite nicely...
However... a friend is a sky diver, TRU approached that club to do a exhibition as they seemed all for having events. in getting all sorted, TRU actually kaiboshed the whole idea as the skydiving club didnt have a PTSD liability policy. With that being said, not sure they would allow "Racing".
was Sunday, not sure of whom could gave approached for permission