Thursday 2015 Final Results

Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Thursday 2015 Final Results

Post by Brain »

News flash - King Richard dominates

Wayne is rewarded by good karma (and good driving) - wins second place overall on his last Thursday run of the year
ytd16.png
ytd16.png (147.19 KiB) Viewed 10396 times
See23
Modified Class

Re: Thursday 2015 Final Results

Post by See23 »

...the right car on the right lot with a love of competition (that dirty little word :twisted: ).

Congrats to Wayne on, what I believe to be, his best season ever!!! ...(you beat me once and I won't forget :cry: ).
Congrats to Brian for 3rd (which would have been better if he had decided to "get serious" about 10 races earlier :lol: )

Congrats to everyone who met whatever personal goals they set for themselves this season.
There are always goals to be made and met, and successes to be had along the way.
Pick a target and move up or regroup and try again.

Special mention to Ben who, along with Brian, showed up to all 16 events and helped set up! :shock: That's dedication!
Feel. Don't think.
Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Post by Brain »

See23 wrote:Congrats to Brian for 3rd (which would have been better if he had decided to "get serious" about 10 races earlier :lol: )
Funny - I never really thought about it that way. My average in the first 10 races was 97.913....after you explained to me that I need to concentrate my average was 99.310. I guess there really is something to the mental aspect of this game :o
See23 wrote:Special mention to Ben who, along with Brian, showed up to all 16 events and helped set up! :shock: That's dedication!
Close....Shawn & Ed were the only ones to make all 16 events. Ben was touring the icebergs on the Titanic for the last couple events. But yes - he does deserve thanks for being there early to help setup
See23
Modified Class

Post by See23 »

Brain wrote:Close....Shawn & Ed were the only ones to make all 16 events. Ben was touring the icebergs on the Titanic for the last couple events. But yes - he does deserve thanks for being there early to help setup
Oh right. I was off by one line on the stats.
Feel. Don't think.