Membership?

solorex
Street Touring Class

Membership?

Post by solorex »

Can I do this online or via mail? Since I moved to the region, might as well support a local club! Need to get my membership so that I can renew my solosprint licence in time for Knox!

Any update on the Vernon situation or is it going to be all Kelowna autocrosses this year?

Thanks,

Tyson
Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Re: Membership?

Post by Brain »

solorex wrote:Can I do this online or via mail? Since I moved to the region, might as well support a local club! Need to get my membership so that I can renew my solosprint licence in time for Knox!

Any update on the Vernon situation or is it going to be all Kelowna autocrosses this year?

Thanks,

Tyson
Hey Tyson! Currently all we have is Kelowna.....and it's a very different animal than anything you've experienced before. It's fun and there's some decent competition, but it's small with a lot of overlap (so one car on course). We usually get 4-6 runs though and grab dinner afterwards. Perfect for small cars......like maybe a CRX or something :D

Not sure on the membership - hopefully Ben or Bruce will reply...
SkinnyG
Street Prepared Class

Post by SkinnyG »

Yay Tyson! I recognized the name! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Lethal Locost - street legal roller skate
Fiendish Firefly - 5.7lbs of engine in a 1lb bag
Crusty Chevy - shortboxed and dropped, potato potato
solorex
Street Touring Class

Post by solorex »

Brain wrote: Hey Tyson! Currently all we have is Kelowna.....and it's a very different animal than anything you've experienced before. It's fun and there's some decent competition, but it's small with a lot of overlap (so one car on course). We usually get 4-6 runs though and grab dinner afterwards. Perfect for small cars......like maybe a CRX or something :D
Yes figured the lot is a little smaller. Glad I still have a set of 13's :D But yes looking forward to hanging out on Thurs evenings.
solorex
Street Touring Class

Post by solorex »

Hmm... no reply... just renewed my BCMA membership...oh well. Need to get my solosprint licence taken care of!