95 M-Edition Miata for sale

tmatts
Street Class

95 M-Edition Miata for sale

Post by tmatts »

Hey Guys.

I am selling my 95 Miata M-Edition. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1THpew- ... sp=sharing. I will sell this competitive Miata that is capable of running at the top of Pax.

This is an exceptional handling stock class autocross car. Multiple years at the top of OBCC pax, as well as 2nd place at Canadian Nationals.

Competitive advantages include factory hardware: 15" BBS lightweight wheels, ABS and a Torsen diff. OEM Bilsteins have been installed in conjunction with the factory springs as well as a Racing Beat 1.125 hollow front sway bar. K&N drop in filter.

It has had every suspension bushing, ball joint, rod end, steering rack, new rotors, calipers and autox pads to make this feel like a new car.

I haven't auto-crossed it in 5 years and my health will continue to prevent me from enjoying it so it needs to go. As I mentioned this is an exceptional opportunity to run at the front. Alignment has gone back to stock.

If you're interested call or text me at 250-717-6784.

It has high miles. It's a US model from Arizona and has 198k miles, but you wouldn't know it to drive it, as so much has been replaced.

Matt Scaife
Last edited by tmatts on Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mcsinc
Prepared Class

Re: 95 M-Edition Miata maybe for sale

Post by mcsinc »

I have driven this car at local autocrosses and Canadian Nationals and can attest that it is a blast to drive!
(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)