Cheap tire changes!

bmxkelowna
Street Class

Cheap tire changes!

Post by bmxkelowna »

Shoot me a text or call at 2506813622 all info below (post copied from Facebook)

How much do you charge?
- I will be charging $10 per tire if you bring the wheels and tires off the vehicle. If I need to jack up your car and remove your wheels I will be charging $15 per tire.

When are you available?
- I work a full time job and I'm normally off between 2-4 so any time I'm not working I'm available! Even evenings and weekends when all other tire shops are closed!

How can I pay?
- I'll only be doing cash for this so make sure you stop by a bank first before showing up.

Can you balance them as well?
- No I can't, most balancers cost two or three times what I paid for the tire machine. In past experience good quality tires and OEM aluminum wheels don't need much balancing. Most tire shops balance tires for next to nothing if you do need them done afterwards.

I sent you a Facebook message, why didn't you read it?
- As the post says, please only text me. Include your name and that you are looking to get tires changed. 2506813622

Can I remove my own wheels at your house so I can pay the cheaper price?
- No, I do not lend out my tools, jack, or shop space.

Can I leave you my old dead tires that I don't need?
- Absolutely not. There are plenty of places to get rid of them.

What happens if you scratch my wheel?
- While I will do everything possible to make sure that it doesn't happen, no one is perfect. My machine has a plastic head and I have rubber coated tire irons. Saying that things still happen time to time. So if your wheels are in 10/10 condition and worth more than your car I have zero issue if you would rather go somewhere else!

Any other questions or comments feel free to leave them in this post, if you had your tires changed by me feel free to leave a comment here with your positive or negative thoughts. It will help bump this post up for more people to see it without me writing 'bump' every couple of days.
bmxkelowna
Street Class

Re: Cheap tire changes!

Post by bmxkelowna »

Brain
Da Brains of da operation

Post by Brain »

Silly drifter......that's just 6 columns of smoke :lol:
bmxkelowna
Street Class

Post by bmxkelowna »

They we're talking to me when I was unloading them, they are all excited to have the smoke let out of them!