Vernon Results Unlocked Posts - Oct 1 2017

5centSi
Street Touring Class

Vernon Results Unlocked Posts - Oct 1 2017

Post by 5centSi »

Lets try again :?:

Maybe some positive comments-feedback on this incredible event where the Top 5 had only thousandths and hundreths in Pax points between them, less than 0.180 Pax behind Top Dog Wil and the Top 9 less than 1 Pax point behind :!:
I know, it doesn't matter how close to First, you're still behind. ;)

Thanks to Brain and Crew who designed and helped set up the course. It was challenging but ultimately fun!

The new parking lot space, I'd say we only lost a bit more than a third of the original. Removal of porta-potties and storage bins, the available space will be even better for course design next year.

Until next AutoX Season,
Cheers!
angryturtle
Street Prepared Class

Re: Vernon Results Unlocked Posts - Oct 1 2017

Post by angryturtle »

5centSi wrote:Maybe some positive comments-feedback on this incredible event where the Top 5 had only thousandths and hundreths in Pax points between them, less than 0.180 Pax behind Top Dog Wil and the Top 9 less than 1 Pax point behind :!:
I know, it doesn't matter how close to First, you're still behind. ;)
According to the Ballad of Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last". So close and so many lasts.
Does refusing to go to the gym count as resistance training? :?
solorex
Street Touring Class

Re: Vernon Results Unlocked Posts - Oct 1 2017

Post by solorex »

I am definitely looking forward to next year if there are a few more Vernon events. My attendance will definitely be up. :D